48 kW Diesel Generator
Home > Generators > Kohler Generators > Industrial Generators > 48 kW Diesel Generator
Diesel Generators / 48REOZK4
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The 60 Hz generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two- and five-year extended warranties are also available.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Heavy-duty air cleaner with air restrictor indicator.
- Uses cooled Exhaust Gas Regeneration (EGR) and diesel oxidation catalyst to meet Tier 4 Final without a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF).
- Lockable battery disconnect switch.
- KOHLER-designed controller for guaranteed system integration and remote communication.
- The low coolant level shutdown prevents overheating.
- Durable steel, sound-attenuating housing with quiet opeation of 66 dB(A) @ 7 m (23 ft.) with full load at prime rating.
- Stainless steel hinges and lockable latches on doors.
- 125% environmental containment basin for fuel, oil, and coolant.
- 110% secondary containment tank for fuel.
- UL 142 listed subbase fuel tank for 24-hour run time with full load at the prime rating (minimum).
- Customer connection panel with main circuit breaker, remote start connection, and emergency stop switch.